PLEASE COPY AND PASTE, THEN FILL OUT AND SEND BACK TO OUR EMAIL. IF YOU HAVE A COPIER PLEASE PRESS THE DIVORCE QUESTIONNAIRE BUTTON ON THE LEFT AND PRINT,. FILL OUT AND SEND BACK TO OUR EMAIL.
This is a do it yourself process, by filling out this questionnaire you are filling out your divorce document yourself, you and your spouse are agreeing to complete the pro se divorce process on your own. We are not a law firm or attorneys, we do not give legal advice, file documents, or aid in any way besides preparing your divorce documents using your answers from our questionnaire. Once there is no issue of child support, alimony, or property and both parties agree to all terms of the pro se divorce we will be able to prepare your documents.
1. Your Full Name _____________________.
2. Spouses full name as it is on Marriage certificate:_______________________.
3. Place and Date Marriage took place:________________________
4. Where do you reside______________________
5. Where does your spouse reside: ___________________________.
6. Any children under the age of 18, names, ages, birth place, DOB____________________________.
7. Your place and date of birth:_____________________________________.
8. Spouse’s place and date of Birth:_____________________________.
9. Your mailing address.______________________________________
10. Your Physical address: ______________________________________________________
11. Spouses’s Mailing address: _____________________________
12. Spouse’s Physical address: _____________________________________________________________
13 Your place of employment: _______________________________________________
14 Spouse’s place of employment:__________________________________
15 Spouse’s phone number:_______________
16 Last date you lived with spouse:_____________
17 Your email address:_________ ______________________
18 If possible, Spouse’s email address.______________________.
19. Your Social Security Number__________________________.
20.Your Spouse’s Social Security Number___________________.
21. Who will have custody of any children_____________________________________.
22. Is the issue of custody resolved between parents YES/NO.
Sign the necessary documents only if correct and as advised by your attorney, if you have one. Sign in front of a certified notary witness who can acknowledge each signature.